Evolution of human history has focused outwardly, since satisfaction of physiological needs had been paramount. We have with technology and science learned how to control many aspects of the outer world, though a clear gap exists between, developed and underdeveloped. What remains as part of human transformation no matter where you live is the inner journey. This is precisely what Nexus is all about.
It is a movement from the outer shell of mental agitation to a quiet place of peace within. It is this place that great spiritual leaders, both ancient and modern, accessed for both inspiration and personal transformation.
We wanted to share with readers a way to create personal transformation & empowerment in our life through the journey of each person in the book. The transformation for each person is different involving meditation exercises, yoga, psychological understanding, spiritual insights and vivid experiences.
Nexus presents a holistic vision and an organic process of transformation derived from psychological, spiritual and social development of each individual in the story. It shows that through our access to the source of human creativity, we can regain lost hope due to pain, sorrow, loneliness, depression and despair. Nexus offers solutions to existing problems, since our greatest circle of influence is our own transformation first and foremost. Before we can make social changes, we need to look within ourselves and find the source of inspiration and guidance. Through the connection to the source, the Nexus we can empower ourselves and others.
Through Nexus you can learn:
- To enhance quality of our lives from the personal journey of each person in the story
- About transformation and personal development as each person in the novel connects to their Nexus
- About relationship and spiritual insights, which are important to people as shown by the popularity of shows like Oprah or Dr. Phil
- The importance of the inner journey in personal growth
- A holistic vision where we can be united through our empathy with one another